ADVERTISEMENTS

This is my room before

old

dull

messy

rugged

and dirty

This is the room where I spent almost half of my life. For 3 years, I waited for the cast and the staff of the room makeover show, but they didnt showed up. So i decided to make a change and amended it by my own.







The good thing, is that the renovation was done all by my self. I paid for all the expenses, not just that, I designed it, cleaned it and  painted it alone. (maybe I do not have friends. hehehe just kidding) The color is royal blue and gray. Because I am a facebook fan..yahooo!! oops! Im sorry mr google for saying such word! haha . Kidding



Does my room becomes nicer?hehe


SPONSORED LINKS




Put A Facebook Comment

3 comments:

  1. wee..
    cool..
    your room looks super hot..^_^
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! great room make over! :) ayos :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MG!

    Thanks for dropping in at my blog and leaving a comment. It is much appreciated, iho.

    It is good that you took the initiative to renovate and repaint your room. You did great! Congrats! I'm sure that after this experience, you've learned a lot about taking care of your room para hindi na umabot sa ganung extent ang damage next time ;)

    Good luck, iho. Kita-kits around, okay?

    ReplyDelete

 
Top