ADVERTISEMENTS








Browsing my pictures on my computer, one picture got my attention.


This is Icon, my best friend. The photo was taken 2 weeks ago when we went to Ilocos. She demanded me to make a promise not to post this in facebook.  And since I am a good  friend. A very good friend. I did not posted it on facebook. Instead, I blogged it. hahahaha. Poor icon.hehe

Looking back at the picture, if you will look at it closely, you may say that my bestfriend is crazy. (she really is,in her own good way. hehe).

“If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool.”

But after I saw this picture. Everything became clear. The picture  I laughed a moment ago, Is the same picture which  is appreciated  by everyone. The only difference is the angle how it was taken.

Our life is miserable if we see it that way. Change the way you look at things. If you doesn't like what you are seeing, move and try to find a better perspective. I am sure a better angle exist. All you have to do is to widely open your eyes. ^_^



“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”-Wayne Dyer


me at the bantay bell tower , vigan ilocos sur

SPONSORED LINKS




Put A Facebook Comment

17 comments:

  1. planning to go back to ilocos, its been years since my last..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, that's really insightful! i like how you used the pictures to explain your point. your friend seems like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, MG. indeed you are right, if we choose to lok on the brighter side of things, then all is well. the second pic is just awesome! it looked like she was trying to push the church tower. hehe.. nice name, too, icon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P. S. you are always traveling. kakainggit. ako kci tamad. magbabasa na lang ako ng books. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! You are such a good friend, Marvs.. Didn't post it on Facebook, blogged about it instead. LOL.

    Nice pictures.. and awesome words. "All you have to do is to widely open your eyes.".. Kodus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job! for using the pictures and the write words you make them dance at one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These quotes are great! The first pictures is really funny hahaha(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the second photo :) galing ah. and yeah really nice place to visit. hope makapunta ako sa Vigan.

    Btw, I am your new follower hope you will visit my page and follow :) have a nice day

    iamjool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can say that u are a very good friend!! keeping ur promise ah!!! lol

    nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. andito na ko :) hahaha

    katulad pa rin ng dati, you never fail to amaze me with your insights.

    Pagpatuloy m tong blog na 'toh ha ;) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. pictures brings back so many memories.,. lol I've only been in that place once for a tour and geez, I wanna come baaaaccccckkkk... :( nice blog tho

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bantay and Vigan are two different towns/cities. Nagkataon lang na ang sentro ng Bantay ay malapit sa Vigan kaya madalas silang magpakalamang iisang bayan. Paano ko nalaman 'to? Kasi laking Ilocos Sur ako. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”

    - love that. so true.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was lovely =) It's good to be reminded that life & everthing around it is just how you look at it.

    Thanks ah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ano po yung name ng girl na nasa ic?

    ReplyDelete
  16. ano po yung name ng girl na nasa Pic?

    ReplyDelete

 
Top