ADVERTISEMENTS

                                                             


Dear me,
           Hi, I wouldn’t ask you anymore with the question “how are you?”  Because I know deep inside me, that you are in a great condition. So, I wrote this letter because for the past twenty years and more of my existence, I can’t remember a time that I thanked you. So today, I will gladly take this opportunity to thank you for all the good things that you have done for me.

          First of all, thank you for taking care of me, from the moment my eyes started seeing different colors, Till now, that I have the ability of making others life colorful. Thank  you for continues reminding me that I should respect myself and treat it as one of the most important thing in this world. Because just like what you’ve said  that  I am one of the best art God had ever created, So I shouldn’t feel bad whenever someone can’t appreciate me, because not everybody can appreciates the beauty of an abstract.

     Thank you for supporting me, for every time I stumbled, your hands are always been there, So I have something to hold on. Making me realized that I shouldn’t give up. Your feet for helping me to stand up straight again and encourage me to go on. And lastly, your heart, for giving me some of your love, showing me that I am worth loving.

    To show some appreciation, I promise. That the way you treated me is the way I will treat others. So that others will feel the same feeling I have felt, Special.  Because I believe they also were. Again thank you.             

Showing some love and appreciation,
                                                                                                                                                                                       MG             
SPONSORED LINKS




Put A Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. Wow it's nice to say something like that to yourself.

    This made me laugh in a good way. "I am one of the best art God had ever created, So I shouldn’t feel bad whenever someone can’t appreciate me, because not everybody can appreciates the beauty of an abstract." haha..

    ReplyDelete

 
Top