ADVERTISEMENTS


First, I would to take this as an opportunity to give thanks to Greenwich and to their crews as they assisted me well in designing my Customized Pizza. Hehe. You read it right. I gave a pizza to my one and only soul mate to court her. I am very glad that the manager of Greenwich Trinoma branch Mr. Rain and Ms. Jv are very cooperative on my weird idea.





When courting girls, you must learn how to make them smile.  The best tools you can use are the cheesy pick up lines. This will also add "kilig" to the girls. So here are some pick up lines that I used in courting her.


Sana naging camera na lang ako,Para sa tuwing titingin ako sayo,ngingitian mo ko...

The harder the situation is, the bigger the chance for me to prove how much I love you

Kung ang magiging trabaho ko ay iisipin ka. Yayaman ako, kaka-OVERTIME

huwag ka munang kiligin, hindi pa kita nginingitian.. tinititigan pa lang kita. Haha

One thing I know is how to be a good man to you. And till I die thats what I’ll do.

Sana antok na lang ako, para pwede kita dalawin araw araw , gabi gabi

Ans sakit ng tuhod ko, Kasi lagi na lang nafafall ako sayo

Ang sakit ng ulo ko, nahihilo ako, kanina ka pa kasi paikot ikot sa isip ko.

The best thing I know, Is that I am in  deeply in love with you



Guys, If you planning to try to these lines, I suggest that you use it with a proper timing. And I guarantee that this will work 100 %. Hope you learn a lot. hehe




SPONSORED LINKS




Put A Facebook Comment

10 comments:

  1. that pizza is adorable and it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck sa panliligaw! Re the cheesy lines... siguro nga pwede kung maganda ang timing at pag-gusto ka rin nya. Ang cool naman ng staff ng Greenwich Trinoma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought may gf ka na. may bago ka na naman nililigawan? ahaha. iba na talaga maging si kikilabotz.
    ang sweet nung effort mo sa pizza. hehe..
    hm, gusto ko toh: One thing I know is how to be a good man to you. And till I die thats what I’ll do.
    (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sana lalake na lang ako. LOL hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ehehehe..padaan?
    yun pala yun..
    now i know..hekhek..
    Sweeeet..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just uber sweet! Kahit ako mapapasagot pag ganyan. Lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pag sinagot ka, pa-pizza ka naman dyan! yung customized din ah hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. eto ba yung sa fb?!! ang kesoooooo naman talaga!!!natakam ako!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! :) The pizza idea was so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. aSTIG' bright idea pare. sagutin kana nyan... :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Top